Thank you for your interest in a career with Juice Sauz Distribution. Please find our current job vacancies below:
We are currently looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to join our team and help up build up our business activities. The role's responsibilities will include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we'd love to hear from you.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Create frequent reviews and report with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Report to the head of department weekly.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner that is passionate about sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- 2+ years of experience in sales or account management.
In return, we offer you a relaxed working atmosphere, 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, on-site parking, employee discounts. Salary will be £21-£25k plus commission based on experience.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.