Founded in 2015, Juice Sauz manufactures and distributes high quality e-liquids at an affordable price. Our passion for high quality products and outstanding customer service has led to us becoming one of the largest manufacturers and distributors in the UK, supplying countries all over the world.
Due to our steady growth, we regularly have job openings in all areas of the business to help support and maintain Juice Sauz' presence in the industry.
We are always on the lookout for outstanding and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager.
Juice Sauz Distribution is an expanding Lincoln-based company that manufactures and distributes a range of e-liquid products. We have 11 high-street e-liquid outlets as well as an online e-commerce store.
We are currently looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to join our team and help up build up our business activities. The role's responsibilities will include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, account management and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we'd love to hear from you.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Keep customer CRM up to date.
- Create frequent reviews and report with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Report to the head of department weekly.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner that is passionate about sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- 3+ years of experience in sales or account management.
In return, we offer you a relaxed working atmosphere, 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, on-site parking and employee discounts. Salary will be dependant on experience. This is a full-time position at our Lincoln head office, 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
We look forward to helping you with your career in this sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year